I’ve been online inactive for a while (nobody really noticed, did they?). Built several prototypes, finalized my personal training site, dealt with impossible photo and video deadlines and most importantly, hosted friends from out-of-town, recorded new songs and even found time to go to Sonic during happy hour. So this CWord will be a bit longer.
After getting multiple calls in one day from different people in different states having the exact same disagreeable experience, this CWord is for those who are stuck in FLOPs (Flawed Logic Operational Patterns).
When you finally learn the material, you won’t have to take the class over again.
- Pay attention to what is in front of you.
- If the answer to 4 x 4 wasn’t 9 the first time, continuing to write 9 just because you feel it should be the answer makes you a Category 5 idiot.
- Trust your intuition. It is the unfiltered tap for the mind and soul.
- If you don’t know in a long answer/complex situation, admit you don’t know. Everyone can identify a BS answer (and nobody likes them).
- If you don’t know in a yes/no/true/false situation, listen to and trust the aforementioned intuition.
- You may be running out of time, but there is still enough left to check your work.