If you think you have shift work sleep disorder…you don’t.
- It’s not a disorder. It’s called you need to freakin’ sleep when your body demands it.
- You’re overly-sleepy because your body doesn’t want to go to work from 10pm to 6am.
- You don’t have insomnia either…you can’t sleep during the day because the sun is shining, birds are chirping, and everyone plus their 7th cousin is making noise.
- Rotating shifts are not normal and exist nowhere else in the universe except to fill requirements for understaffed positions here on Earth.
- This “disorder” can be magically cured by switching shifts, going to sleep while at work (don’t do this if you supervise a nuclear powerplant) or quitting your job.